Encompass NW partners with families to build healthy foundations for children. In 2016, Signal began working with the staff and board to program and evaluate space needs for a new Pediatric Therapy Center in the Snoqualmie Valley. With complex interrelationships between program spaces and uses, the goal was to create a facility that is functional and seamless for staff and welcoming for families and children.
Classroom functions, administration offices, and collaborative work spaces have clear access and ample connection to the outdoors. Gymnasium spaces open to covered outdoor spaces with large overhead doors, expanding the program footprint and connecting kids with the Cascade Foothills beyond, regardless of the season.
Integrity, connection, and respect are at the core values for Encompass NW, and drawing upon these values provides a basis for design and value with a welcoming spirit, smart materials, landscape, and daylight.
Find out more about Encompass NW.
- General Contractor: Abbott Construction
- Owner's Representative: OAC Services
- Structural Engineer: Lund Opsahl
- Lighting Design: Blanca Lighting
- Civil Engineer: Goldsmith
- Landscape Architect: Osborn Consulting
- Electrical Engineer: TFWB
- Sustainability: O'Brien 360
- Professional Photography: Lara Swimmer
Year of Completion: 2021
Nela Cumming, Executive Director
This place is the physical embodiment of the love, care and support we have for the children in the valley.